Friday, July 31, 2009

countdown1-10 days to go!!

today is 31st July 09, its nice to know that my children are all healthy, happy and quite 'uncontrollable' while waiting for our departure day to ausie...10 more days..

me?? i am okay, as long as i am in terengganu, i think i will be just fine:P..but once we get on the flight on 8th August 09, i am not really sure, i did not get enough sleep, lately..to be specific about a week ago, i kind of always thinking about several things, what if my children couldnot get along well, what if my husband couldnot co-op with the environment, the people, what if I couldnot follow all the requirements of my supervisor, the needs of my family, what the university looks like, what will the people in the research group be, are they friendly or not, can i just ask them anything or are they going to turn me down..?? will i be okay at ausie, at RMIT univ?? what about my family?? can i do thiss..i mean thiss..living abroad, study phd abroad, managing my family abroad, and maybe we will be blessed with another child..abroad, can we face and overcome all the challenges,obstacles that will be on our way in this journey??

sometimes my confident level was very high, and i am so relax facing all the problems towards to complete the required documents ...but there were times when i feel so lost, so alone, so miserable, so fed-up,so left-behind, so not-in-group, all seems not so right with all the things that i had settled before we can fly to ausie..

but obviously, i must face it by hook or by crook, its there, the journey to ausie, the journey to phd, the journey to a better life(Insya Allah), the journey to gain totally different experience with the people, environment,climate, food,system,attitude...etc..good luck to me and my family!

2 comments:

rodhiah_rahman said...

u'll be fine, sis, God willing... i have faith in u, so u have 2 have faith in urself and people around u...

rodhiah_rahman said...

u'll b fine, sis, God willing. i have faith in u, so u hv 2 hv faith in urself and the people around u...