Wednesday, May 13, 2009

things to do today

there are several things to be settled today, consists of:-

1- call ILQAM about my missing cert of research methodology course.
2-ask the scholarship dep whether i need to give them photocopy of the cert
3- if it is not necessary then i don't have to ask ILQAM to reprint it for me(maybe they already have the record)

so today i have to check this 3 things together with finding more journals on EC since this is the confirm research until now, better i focus on it regardless of other research which i prefer - microresonator.

i have to be frank to myself, i don't have much choices, i only have rmit now, and still waiting for DCU, which i guess could be positive or also negative. Its my MSc results which was not that strong that could support me to be accepted by any uni that i like the most. My MSc result was only at the border, luckily i passed, of course with some supports by my former s/v and lecturers..thankyou very much to them..

so now i got this opportunity that i shouldn't take for granted, so i have to think hard this week..whether i still want to wait for a respond from other uni (which my confident level is only about 60% positive) or proceed with rmit now, or maybe wait until the end of this week then next week decide... think,think,think

No comments: