Sunday, June 7, 2009

tuuuutt....(will put the real name later..after ******)

starting from today i have to prepare myself for any circumstances that will come across the line....try to focus on tuuuutttt until this saturday and then think what to do/explain to the scholarship department.........

Ya Allah give me strength to face this last challenge before starting my phd journey....Aammiinn..

ohya!! how to tell my very gentleman ireland supervisor that i couldn't make it to Ireland..he already gaves me a list of reference books as a start..huhuhu..sorry Dr Takeyuki Kobayashi...

feeling:- not too sure with what i am doing on this tuuuttt...but my heart quite positive and strong to believe that i have to get through this, one laasssstt time..promise to give all the details here after everything settled..Insya Allah

No comments: