Tuesday, November 3, 2009

library visit

yesterday, after i have settled all the assignment that need to be submit this wednesday (legaaaa...) i went home early with a smile :)..have lunch and listen to my daughters' stories about their day at school celebrating melbourne cup and dress up event..then we had decided to go out..where to?? my hubby asked..emm what about to the library??..and my hubby nodded..yeyyy!! for me and also my daughters..(we just enjoy our time at the Coburg and Fawkner Library)..

and as a reward to myself ( for completed my 2nd MINITAB assignment earlier then i ever expected..susahla statistic, fuhh), i borrowed 4 books and 1 magazine (Women Weekly featuring Nicole Kidmann and Hugh Jackman)..nice..so wait for the feedbacks of my reading soooonn..cheers!!

No comments: